About The Naviti Resort
As an all-inclusive resort with four distinct food and beverage outlets plus for your enjoyment the family-friendly Naviti Resort also has an array of activities, such as water sports, golf, tennis and more… or if you want a more relaxing experience indulge yourself in the onsite Joy Spa, and allow the team to entertain your kids in the complimentary Kid’s Club.
The Naviti Resort is ideally located near the Sigatoka Sand Dunes, Fiji’s first national park, the beautiful Biausevu Waterfalls and Kulu Wild Park – an exceptional escape for the entire family. Enjoy immersing yourself in authentic Fijian culture on a village tour or enjoy a shopping trip at nearby Sigatoka town.
Couple this with the famous Fijian hospitality, it’s easy to see why the all-inclusive Naviti Resort has become known as one of the best family resorts in Fiji perfect for your next holiday.
* 5 nights in a Garden view room
* Return airport coach transfers in Fiji
* Welcome drink upon arrival, complimentary use of all non motorised water activites and use of gym, tennis courts, bikes and kids club
* Includes buffet breakfast daily
* Pay $399 per person to include all meals and selected activities listed below. All meals are either buffet, a la carte, or set menu, drinks are local draught beers, house red, wine & sparkling wine, local spirits, soft drinks by the glass & fruit punch). Activities include: Unlimited golf green fees, Complimentary Sunset Bay Cruise
,1 coral viewing cruise per stay , 1 guided snorkelling trip per stay, 1 Scuba Diving pool lession per adult per stay