About the Lodges
Hapuku Lodge, Kaikoura
Hapuku Lodge + Tree Houses is a contemporary country hotel located on a deer breeding farm, 12 kms north of Kaikoura. It sits snugly at the base of the Kaikoura Seaward Mountain Range, with the Kaikoura coast and famed Mangamaunu Bay only a kilometre to the east. The Lodge provides luxurious accommodation on Kaikoura’s rugged coastline, a place for guests to relax in its intimate indoor/outdoor setting and a place from which they can explore the larger maritime landscape of Kaikoura.
Your lodge room are really suites, offering large soaking tubs, king (or twin) beds, and balconies that overlook the farms deer grazing. Light filled, beautifully furnished and with a fireplace to welcome you.
Te Koi Lodge Bronte, Nelson
Established in 1993, Te Koi has been operating for over 25 years, and is located on the exclusive Bronte point looking out over the amjestic waters of the peninsulta. Owners Ian and Ali Metcalfe took over in 2017, where they upgraded the entire property, bringing in the highest quality standards in comfort and design. Ali is a superb professsional chef and alongside Ian they have run award winning restaurants. Come and enjoy relaxed luxury, with excellent hosts.
* 7 day car rental from Christchurch to Nelson, based on a Toyota Rav4 or similar, including unlimited km’s and standard insurance
* 3 nights at Hapuku Lodge in a Hapuku Room, including daily cooked breakfast and dinners
* Kaikoura Heli-Picnic on Mt Fyffe
* Whale Watching tour by plane in Kaikoura
* Wine tasting & Estate tour at Clos Henri
* 3 nights at Te Koi Lodge Bronte, Villa room including daily breakfasts, dinner and a welcome drink
* Abel Tasman Boat and Walk Eco Tour