About Edgewater Resort Rarotonga
Edgewater Resort faces to the west, providing guests with beautiful sunsets. A white sand beach welcomes ou in front of the resort, which runs down to a shallow coral lagoon which is great for swimmingng and snorkelling. The reef which shelters the lagoon is not a major distance off-shore and during the whale migration season, it is often possible to see whales passing and playing.
There are two restaurants on site and several other restaurants and shops are located well within walking distance. Daily activities abound at the Resort, be sure to visit the team at the Activities Centre and get involved!
For kids, the Coconuts Kids Club is onsite, allowing you to relax poolside or explore the island while they have fun in the sun. Offering an activity packed programme for children aged
4 – 12 years old. No fees, no fuss, its all taken care of by the friendly and professional team.
There are 3 sessions a day, Monday to Saturday:
9am – 12noon, 2pm – 5pm, 7pm – 9pm
* 5 nights in a Garden Room
* Return airport coach transfers in Rarotonga
* Daily tropical breakfast
* Kids under 12 yrs (max 2) EAT FREE from the kids menu when dining with adults
* Receive 5GB WiFi per room per stay
* Use of tennis court & equipment, snork equipment
* On site cultural activities