About Castaway Island
Castaway Island, Fiji is a pristine private island 4 star resort located in the heart of Fiji’s Mamanuca Islands group. The island’s 174 acres are covered in rich tropical rainforest and surrounded by white sand beaches, vibrant coral reefs and azure South Pacific waters. This picture perfect Fijian resort setting is enhanced by the genuine warmth and hospitality of the staff who welcome guests back year after year to experience the magic that is Castaway.
The resort offers traditionally inspired individual bure accommodation with stylish and spacious interiors. Sixty five spacious ‘bures’ (bungalows) featuring traditional Fijian style thatched roofs are nestled amongst lush tropical gardens or at the water’s edge. A wealth of watersports awaits.
* 5 nights in an Island Bure
* Return airport coach and scheduled boat transfers in Fiji
* Welcome drink upon arrival
* Includes ALL MEALS daily for 2 adults
* Use of non motorised water sports equipment including catamaran, kayaks, windsurfers, glass bottom boat, paddleboards, snorkelling gear
* Enjoy a complimentary guided island walk and sunset kayaking